Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Strange things....

I'm preparing for the next class I'm teaching.  Of course, I haven't taught it before and I don't have access to the book yet; so I decide to check out the last few instructors' syllabi to see how they structured the class.  Interesting.  One instructor is a prosecuting attorning for Maricopa County.  One is a dance instructor...huh?  One has 3 Master's degrees and lists her dogs on her syllabus as her kids and even includes their weights.  Well alrighty then.

I only have on Master's degree.  What a loser.

I'm afraid to list the dogs on my syllabus.  RJ is such a good boy someone would try to steal him.  Would so!!

Speaking of RJ...I totally missed my dog this last weekend while we were out of town.  I missed the girls too, but I was having serious issues with missing my boy. 

I wonder if I'm the only person that owns 25 pairs of shoes, of which half of them hurt my feet?  And yet I keep them all because I wear them to work.  When my feet hurt I become crabby.  And my feet hurt in anything other than a tennis shoe or a Birkenstock sandal.  So yeah, my feet hurt every day I go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment