Monday, July 18, 2011

Kicking an addiction...

I'm yet again attempting to stop smoking.  I've been on Wellbutrin again for the last two weeks.  I smoked my last cigarette tonight with a little fanfare.  I'm ready to stop.  I really am.  I just don't want to gain any weight.  I went to a "Back on the Bandwagon" seminar with just 5 of us with Dr. Simpson.  I'm trying to get back on track there as well.  Hopefully all of it together will be good.

We went to see Harry Potter tonight.  It was very well done and I enjoyed the movie.  Sorry to see it end but sort of glad at the same time.  Those "poor" kids need to do something different with their lives.

**Edit....(continued on Monday)

I suck.  I smoked today.  At about 9:30 a.m. I felt the urge to reach across my desk and choke someone.  I smoked.  Sigh.

I'm thinking quitting smoking, cutting out Sweet N Low, Diet Coke and Maple goodies is probably not a good idea all at once.  Especially this week.

Why do I like to fall asleep watching TV?  I mean, I really, really like it.  It makes me happy.  I really wish the TV had a timer tough so I wouldn't wake up to the TV.  Ya know?  I want to go to sleep with it but don't want it to wake me up.  Ahhh...one day, my pretty, one day.

I've been reading a website devoted to women dating a widower for quite sometime.  Now there's a Facebook group.  I joined.  It's for women dating, married to or otherwise involved with a widower.  Very interesting.  The overall consensus seems to be that the late wife's family is the source of most problems.  Go figure.

This weekend Bob changed his FB status to "Married" -- and then I confirmed it.  We didn't get married.  But he did it to amuse himself with his former in-laws reading it and having a coronary.  Some people need to get a life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment