Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Heard at work.....

"Should I use the school's address for my home address or my home address as my home address for my FAFSA?"

"I didn't get loans.  I got financial aid.  It's all free.  I don't have to pay anything back.'

"Obama said I go to school for free."

"I need stifend money to pay my boof rent."

"Well, I cheated on my husband with another student.  My husband followed me to school and caught me making out with my new boyfriend in the parking lot."

"Well I cheated on my wife with another student.  Now my wife won't give me my stepon, so you need to give me some more."

"Can I still get my stevon money if I withdraw from school?"

"Well I use my kids' social security to live on.  Since that is going to end soon, Ima go to school to get paid."

The things heard in the financial aid office......

No comments:

Post a Comment