Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm fairly certain.....

That every morning, I would happily use a taser to zap the people at QT that are obviously too stupid to get a freaking drink.  And to the lady from this morning that was talking on her cell phone (in Spanish) while her little boy tortured the rest of us, and blocked access to the machine....yeah, you are an idiot.  And your kid is ugly.

That if I looked like Angelina Jolie with my brains I would be hot and smart but probably not in any different place.

That snipey, petty people irritate the hell of me and make me dream walls/foreheads/and the two meeting.

That there are definitely days that I feel overwhelmed and exhausted.  And I just want to run and hide in New Zealand.

That parents that don't take care of their children need to be punched.  Hard.  Seriously hard.  Grow up.  Be an adult and be responsible.

That if I have one more student be a pain in my butt this week I'll....well it is inevitable that a student will be a pain in my butt this week; name of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment