Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Squirrel...Squirrel....Squirrel....

Things learned in the last week:

I'm easily distracted by people, thus when I'm really trying to focus I will turn on music to drown other people out.  Otherwise, I'm like the dogs in "Up and Away" who when they heard the word squirrel, they go beserk. 

The Shake Weight makes me giggle.  Well, really it's what you look like when you are working with it.  Because, yes, inside I really am 8 years old.  I'm thinking of buying one and walking around the office with it just for my amusement.  Hee hee hee...

It's not a good idea to sit on someone to lick their eyeballs when your son wipes boogers on you, which causes you to fall over laughing and then you fart on the person you were sitting on.  It grosses them out.  And then it makes you laugh harder because now you farted.  And then the person whose eyeballs were getting licked is shouting, "The honeymoon is over!" which makes you laugh harder.  And fart again.  SIGH. 

When I sit at an employee's desk and work, it's amazing the reaction I get.  Everyone manages to stay on task and conduct their interviews exactly as they are supposed to do.  I think I'll be sitting out in the trenches at least a couple of times a week.  Maybe I can auction off private time in my office for my staff. 

Bob is putting my dog on a diet.  I don't like it.  I equate happiness with food.  It makes my dog happy to eat.  This feeding him once a day and no people food is sheer torture.  RJ is going to starve to death.  He isn't fat.  He's big furred. 

And the final thing I've learned.....I love giving babies Cheetos because it makes them orange.  The best part is sending them home with the orange stuff all over them.  Bah ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment